[Xen-users] booting an ISO inside Xen (full virt)

Hi list,

I'm using Dom0 gentoo with xen 3.0.4 and xenman. I have several DomU working
and it is really nice :)
so all my DomUs are installed with disk images. Now i want to use an ISO to
boot and install a linux system (or win).

When i try to boot the DomU i dont have nothing, nothing relevant (for me) in
logs and i can connect to the console. The state of the DomU is unknow. Any
help please? i'm going crazy.

xm list output:

peggy xen # xm list
Name                                      ID   Mem VCPUs      State   Time(s)
Domain-0                                   0  1195     2     r-----   8671.1
centos                                    44   128     1     -b----    106.8
general_100.28                            40   256     1     -b----     12.9
iso                                       45   256     1     ------      0.0

Yes, the ISo works, i tryed with different distros (ubuntu, gentoo, etc) and
Yes i can mount the ISO in a loop device w/o problems.

Any clue is welcome, i will cry soon :(

I'm usign this cfg:

import os, re
arch = os.uname()[4]
if re.search('64', arch):
    arch_libdir = 'lib64'
else:
    arch_libdir = 'lib'

name='iso'

kernel='/usr/lib/xen/boot/hvmloader'
builder='hvm'

memory=256
shadow_memory=10
#vcpus=1ÂÂÂÂ# number of vcpu's
#cpus = "0"Â# all vcpus run on CPU0

pae=0
acpi=0
apic=0

vif=['type=ioemu, bridge=xenbr0']
disk=['file:/var/xen/iso.disk.xm,hda,w',
'file:/var/xen/stresslinux-0.3.1.iso,hdc:cdrom,r']

device_model = '/usr/' + arch_libdir + '/usr/lib/xen/bin/qemu-dm'

# Boots from CDROM.Â
# Change to 'c' after windows installation in order to boot from disk.
boot='d'
#boot='c'Â

sdl=0
vnc=1
vncunused=0
stdvga=0
extra=''
on_reboot='restart'
on_shutdown='rename-restart'
ramdisk=''
image_name='Linux_CD_Install'
on_crash='destroy'
image_conf='/var/log/xenman/image_store/Linux_CD_Install/Linux_CD_Install_iso_image.conf'
bootloader=''
vcpus=1
root=''