RE: [Xen-users] booting an ISO inside Xen (full virt)

So you have other HVM domains that are working?

Is qemu-dm (proces 8883) still alive?

It sounds like your "tap" isn't working right, which is not right.

I checked my xend-debug.log, and it looks very similar to yours, so I don't
think the arguments to qemu-dm are wrong.

If you go to the "dist/chk" directory of your xen installation, and do "./chk
install", do you get any error messages?

--
Mats
[snip old logs]