RE: [Xen-users] Xen web status

xm list?
xm top  (xentop)?

Those give plain text. Using a pretty simple script should be able to convert
it into html - you may even be able to use a web-scripting language (for
example php) to generate it and convert at the same time, if you see what I
mean.

Is that the sort of information do you want?

--
Mats