RE: [Xen-users] Xen web status

On Thu, 2007-03-15 at 14:08 +0100, Petersson, Mats wrote:

> [...]

This is not *nearly* ready for packaging but you should be able to get
it going :

http://dev1.netkinetics.net/grxen3-xmlpulse/

Read the install.txt for how to build it, see this link for samples of
the output:

http://dev1.netkinetics.net/grxen3-xmlpulse/samples/

On dom-0, it reads many useful things from /proc, including vif
information that helps centralize bandwidth logging a bit (if you name
the vif's after the guests, anyway). It will also show you most of the
basic information that you'd scrape from xentop.

Basically, it puts it all into one easy to edit xml file which can be
parsed easily by nearly any language including bash.

The instructions are a little shotty, I have a bit left to do in order
to 'properly' package it for the Gridnix release but it should be fine
functionally.

It only needs libxenstat (sources) from your existing xen source tree in
order to build.

Anyway, sounds like its just what you wanted, so I'm making it available
now. Its released GNU for whoever finds it useful.

Best,
--Tim