Re: [Xen-users] Xen web status

Josà Alberto SuÃrez LÃpez wrote:
Hi,

somebody knows an script (simple as possible) to generate a list of domU's,
states and interfaces in html or plain text?

if not, how can i have this information using xentools?

regards

I wrote a python script that generates XML feeds for running domUs on each of my servers, it's pretty simple to do in python or any scripting language.

http://watters.ws/xen-stuff/report-stats.txt

You can read the feeds using any XML parser, I wrote a custom one in python as well. Just put this in your cgi-bin and edit a few lines and it should work.

http://watters.ws/xen-stuff/client.txt