[Xen-users] cost of AoE on dom-0?

Hello to all,

I'm contemplating using some servers for the split purpose of
distributed storage and hosting of Xen guests. I'm not using a
distributed FS, I just need each node to serve a dual purpose.

I really want to use AoE for this for automation and simplicity, however
this is the first time I've run across a situation where all servers are
storage clients and servers.

This means that there could be at any given time 1/2 dozen LV's exported
from dom-0, as well as making use of 1/2 dozen found elsewhere on the
network.

I'm trying to find a razor to help determine how much ram dom-0 needs at
a minimum to support this, since the modules themselves (aoe and
kvblade) will be on dom-0.

My inclination is to just use a nas, (as only a nas) but that may not be
possible due to space and power restrictions.

How would one calculate the amount of RAM needed (min, for dom-0) per
AoE export, and import (which is in turn exported to a guest)?

Best,
--Tim