Re: [Xen-users] xen hotplug scripts not working

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Christian Placzek <clp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 17:26:15 +0100
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 09:25:31 -0700

Hi Tim,

this solution works. I have setup the network as above and in the VM
with an IP from the subnet 10.1.19.0.

I am little bit confused. Why does we need an IP on the bridge on XEN
side? I thought a bridge works on layer 2.

Anyway thanks for your help

Regards

Christian