Re: [Xen-users] FreeBSD domU

The problem with HVM FreeBSD was specifically related to Intel VT-x.  It's to
do with real mode support, which AMD-V has additional hardware features to
support.

There has been work underway to improve real mode support under VT-x but I'm
not sure what the status of it is.  Maybe one of the VT-x guys can
elaborate...  Perhaps you could let us know if it will boot or not?  If it
fails, it'll probably be right at the bootloader, from what I remember.

Cheers,
Mark

Dave: Skateboards have wheels.
Mark: My wheel has a wheel!