[Xen-users] Any other good 64-bit machines

  • To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "John Shen" <John.Shen@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 13:48:14 -0700
  • Delivery-date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 13:51:18 -0700

I would like to thank the list for all the tips and recommendations I got when
I asked if Dell Poweredge 2950 would run xen 3.0.3 well. We got one and it is
running quite well with Fedora Core 6 (64 bit x86_64).

I am just wondering if there is a list of rackable 64bit servers that also run
Linux x86_64 (does not have to be FC, but preferably free ones) well. Thanks
for sharing your experiences. I also would like the cpu supports the intel vt
or amd-v technology.

Really appreciate your help.
System Coordinator, Online Information System
Student Affairs, University of California, Office of the President