RE: [Xen-users] Any other good 64-bit machines

  • To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Marlier, Ian" <ian.marlier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 09:12:02 -0400
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 06:11:39 -0700

My personal experience says that it's not worth spending the money for a
brand name.  Find a black box vendor who'll build something for you, to
your specs, and you'll save tons.  (We use PCs for Everyone here in the
Boston area; 4 or 5 years now, and no problems with service or support
or anything else.  They've been great, and much easier to deal with than
Dell.)