[Xen-users] Xen error:no memory allocted to domU

Hi,
    I installed xen-unstable.hg on SLES10. I created a domU configure file "vm1" like below:

disk = [ 'file:/etc/xen/images/vm1,hda,w' ]
memory = 128
vcpus = 2
builder = 'linux'
name = 'vm1'
vif = [ 'mac=00:19:3e:43:04:02' ]
localtime = 0

extra = ' TERM=xterm'
bootloader = '/usr/lib/xen/boot/domUloader.py'
bootentry = '/dev/hda2:/boot/vmlinuz-xen,/boot/initrd-xen'

Error occured when I tried to create a domU using this configure file. After I inputted "xm create -c vm1", this process paussed.
I logged in system in another console and found the domU vm1's stat is "p" after I type in "xm list". The memory allocted to domU vm1 is zero which I think is
the reason why it is paused. My dom0's memory is 1.8G. I don't know why no memory has been allocted to domU.

Did anyone come up with this problem? Please give me some suggestion, thanks!

Best Regards,

Sun Hao