[Xen-users] Windows Copy Problem

  • To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Ian Tobin" <itobin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 14:38:52 +0100
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 06:38:03 -0700

Hi,

I am setting up a Windows 2003 HVM but if i format the drive to NTFS the image stops at the end of the format and then shuts down and reboots, when connecting back there is an error on the screen say NTLDR is missing.

I am guessing its saying that because the files never got copied over to carry out the setup.

If I format it to FAT the files copy over and the setup process begins.  I have also copied the .config kernel file over from a working server and compliled using that, same issue.

Has anyone else come accross this?

thanks

Ian