Re: [Xen-users] "Black Screen" when install WinXP

Hi Tiago,

Tiago Cruz schrieb:

> And nothing have works, always I got one blank screen after hardware
> detection.

I had the same problem, too. If you're a little more patient the
installation will go on and soon indicate a hard disk problem. In my
case it resulted from an incomplete path specification in my DomU config:

After changing

        'phy:vg00/lv_n0013_d00,ioemu:hda,w'

(which is sufficient for a PV Linux) to

        'phy:/dev/vg00/lv_n0013_d00,ioemu:hda,w'

(note the '/dev' at the beginning) everything worked well.

Regards, Stephan