Re: [Xen-users] "Black Screen" when install WinXP

Stephan AustermÃhle wrote:
And nothing have works, always I got one blank screen after hardware
detection.
Hit F5 when you get optionally asked to hit F6 to install 3rd party drivers. The choose "Standard PC" installation. This worked for me. Source: http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-users/2006-06/msg00970.html

Regards Jonas