Re: [Xen-users] uniq mac address generator

I am using  easymac.sh script to genearte the uniq mac address.
This can be downloaded from here.

http://www.easyvmx.com/software/easymac.sh

But How i can insure that mac geneareted by this script will be uniq in whole world. Some body in the same network also might use the same script
and can get the same  mac as i am .

can anybody tell me, how these will be uniq ?

They won't be unique.

But - function-wise - it does only matter if they are unique within their subnet. And that's pretty good odds I think.