RE: [Xen-users] Xen on CentOS opinions

Thanks Jon,

We have extremely good hardware  in fact brand new servers. Thank you for the
opinion  much appreciated.

Travis

> I've been using xen on Centos for months in a production environment.  If
> your hardware is good, then current versions of Xen are very stable.

> Jon

Formoso, Travis wrote:
Hello,

First  thanks to all the help and support on this list  really is appreciated!

I was wondering what everyone thought of running xen on CentOS? I wanted to
know your experience with it and opinions. Currently we have run it on Fedora
Core and it has been a bit unstable. I was looking for an alternative option
that we may use in the near future.

Thank you,

Travis

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of Blue
Slate Solutions and the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or
copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.