From: Petersson, Mats [mailto:Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2007 1:26 PM
To: Andrey Dmitriev; xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Lost my Vista VM

What does "xm list" say? It may not be a Xen-problem, but more of "admin
console", which I take is some sort of GUI to administrate domains -
that belongs to whoever produces that (XenEnterprise, RedHat, SuSE,
etc), as this is a mailing list for the Open Source Xen itself, not
additional extras supplied by other commercial entities
> Disk space still shows 30G used by it.
> Also, how do I eject CDROM while Xen is running :)

xm block-detach <cdrom-device>
Then you can eject as usual. [If you're using a graphical
user-interface, there's probably some clever menu/button to perform this
operation, but that's beyond what I know, so you'll have to ask the
producer of the graphical user-interface for that functionality]

--
Mats