RE: [Xen-users] Live Migration, ARP, MAC addresses and switches

The stability (or lack thereof) depends very much on which day you grab
the unstable - it is, after all, the development version of Xen, so it's
changing, usually many times per day. At the moment, it is generally
stable, but HVM Save/Restore that I work with have been working one day,
not the next, then working again, and so on.

For the "common functions", it's generally working.

But 3.0.4-1 is a much more well-known entity, so I suggest that's a more
safe choice.

Are you able to grab the patch, or do you want me to mail it to you?

--
Mats