Re: [Xen-users] PROBLEM WITH DELL POWEREDGE 2950 & Broadcom NetXtreme II

Il giorno ven, 20/04/2007 alle 14.48 +0000, Pedro Oriani ha scritto:
> I've idendified the problem...

> external network activity (DomUs may work correctly)
>
> problem: something related to Broadcom NetXtreme II menagement
>
> solution: follow all this instructions:
>
> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.hardware.dell.poweredge/23276

I have the same problem on a DELL poweredge 840, but cannot understand
if the network card is the same. Mine is:

05:00.0 0200: 14e4:1659 (rev 11)
05:00.0 Ethernet controller: Broadcom Corporation NetXtreme BCM5721 Gigabit
Ethernet PCI Express (rev 11)

what are your pci vendor/product id ?