RE: RE: [Xen-users] fix the winxp guest image

  • To: "Songtao Liu" <songtao.liu@xxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 11:09:46 +0200
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 02:08:56 -0700

So, I guess all you need to do is to use the same CDROM image that you
were installing from, just like you would on a real machine. Or if you
need to copy something over, you boot into XP and copy it there. Just
like you would on a real machine.

--
Mats