Re: RE: [Xen-users] fix the winxp guest image

Hi, Mats

#losetup /dev/loop0 /xen/winxp.img
#kpartx -av /dev/loop0
#mount /dev/mapper/loop0p1 /mnt
#cp -prv $WINDOWS/i386 /mnt/
#umount /mnt

pls see from this link, page 6.
https://virt.108.redhat.com/articles/2007/01/15/xen-guest-installation.pdf

I use the FAT.
My image included SP2, which I downloaded from the Uni website.I didn't use the
patch.

Thanks
Songtao