[Xen-users] Help needed validating hardware for Xen

Hello,
I could really use some help here.
I have just assembled a new PC with the following components:

CPU - Amd Athlon 64 x2 4200+ socket M2
Motherboard - ABIT Nvidia KN9 SLI socket M2

I have downloaded and installed Fedora Core 6 with xen 3.0.3
When I attempt to boot the xen kernel I get an immediate panic on CPU0 stating that timer does not work. I still have a chance to return the hardware if it is can not be used with xen.

Please, let me know if this is a mater of adjusting some settings or I'm dealing with incompatible hardware.

Best regards,

-Eugene