[Xen-users] Memory squeeze in netback driver

Hello !

I'm using XEN 3.0.3 on a Suse 10.2 x86_64 with 8Gb RAM. I've added dom0_mem=512M to grub but I'm not sure that i've rebooted since then. So I can't tell that there's a limit.

I've 10 domains running but starting the 11th I get "Memory squeeze in netback driver" an all other domains are unreachable. All domU summ up to 5.1 GB.

Do I ran into a memory problem of Dom0? So how do I best calculate the memory need for dom0

thanks

jan