Re: [Xen-users] advanced bridging...

Hi Marc,

1       Yes, my DomU's will be in my private network (10.XX.XX.XX)
2 I'm not worried about the FW at this time, just need to be able to connect to all my DomU's over 10. network
3       Her is what I need:

Dom0 has 2 physical NIC;s - eth0 and eth1
my default xenbr0 is bound to eth0, which is on the public network (Internet)
The eth1 of the Dom0 is connected to my 10. private network
DomU should be on the 10. provate network as well as any other unprivileged domains.

Dom0 :    xenbr0->eth0->public Internet
Dom0: eth1->10.0.1.4 private network (this way I could connect to Dom0 from my other computers on the 10.0 network)
DomU (1)               eth0(or what-ever is being assigned)->10.0.1.5
DomU(2)         eth0(or what-ever is being assigned)->10.0.1.6

Please, let me know if more information can be provided.
Thank you for helping me!

-Eugene