[Xen-users] Windows guest OS

I have a Lenovo T60p set up to dual boot Windows xp and SuSE 10.2. I installed Xen while installing SuSE 10.2. I'm at the point where when I get the list of choices on what to boot the machine with, I also see SuSE 10.2 [Xen]. What I want to do now is get the Windows xp partition to boot as a Xen guest OS.

I haven't been able to find a concise document that describes an easy process, but after surfing mailing list archives and the web for a while, this is what I've found that comes closest:

http://www.mycomputingart.com/linux/Z24.xen3-winxp-partition.html?seemore=y

http://www.mycomputingart.com/linux/Z24.xen3-ubuntu-amd64.html

These describe a...primitive...process. Do these capture the state of the art, or have I missed something?

Thanks!

-Mike