Re: [Xen-users] Number of xenbr's limited to four on openSuSE 10.2 ?

Well, ... hmmm, ... thanks again for your time, but ...

My problem is not related to a limitation in domU's thats fine for me,
but it's the fact
that only 4 out of my 6 (physically existing) eth's are mentioned as
peth's, and vif's
and thus possible xenbr's within dom0 !!!

Joe