Re: [Xen-users] Keyboard change

On Wednesday 16 May 2007 11:49, Petersson, Mats wrote:
> [...]
Would
xen-3.0.3-25.0.3.el5
be considered recent enough (the system is CentOS 5) ?

I ask because I have a similar problem with the keymap. I have setup CentOS 5
in dom0 with a paravirtualized CentOS 5 domU.

Both are configured with azerty keyboard layouts. When I connect to the domU
via a VNC connection (though the virt-manager GUI), I have to use a QUERTY
layout to work in the VNC window.

The relevant entries in my config file are:
vfb = [ 'type=vnc,vnclisten=0.0.0.0,vncunused=1,display=localhost:12.0' ]
keymap = 'nl-be'

Note that I also required the single quotes around the keymap value or xm
create would halt with an error:
Error: name 'nl' is not defined

Any chance to have a Azerty keymap when using VNC ?

Thanks,

Geert