[Xen-users] centos 5 kernel-xen panic on large file copy

Hi,

I have installed CentOS 5 on Intel Server (2 x Inten Xeon DP X5355 /
2.66 GHz. Quad-Core,   Intel SRCS16 SATA Raid Controller,  6 x 750 GB
SATA Disk)

Logical Raid Volumes
Disk 0,1  LD 0 RAID1
( /dev/sda,  /dev/sda1 = boot, /dev/sda2 = VolGroup00  )

Disk 2,3  LD 1 RAID0
Disk 4,5  LD 2 RAID0
( /dev/sdb1 + /dev/sdc1 = VolGroup01 )

There where no Problems during Installation,
filesystem creation und disk tests (using bonnie++).

I'd like to use Virtualization,  so i installed kernel-xen

rpm versions:

xen-3.0.3-25.0.3.el5
kernel-xen-2.6.18-8.1.4.el5

The PROBLEM ist a kernel panic when doing a simple 2G file copy:

cp file1.img file2.img

I tried this using more than 5 times, using different files on
different ext3 filesystems and across file systems and volumes.
Result was KERNEL PANIC.

Then i installed the normal kernel and the problem went away,
cp large files is pretty fast (because of RAID0) and NO kernel panic.

Any hints how to solve this?
Maybe a megaraid + xen problem?

Thanks
Ulrich