[Xen-users] Module iscsi_sfnet not found with Xen 3.10

I've installed Xen 3.10 Dom0 RPMs for RHEL 4.5 from xensource on CentOS 4.5 ...
It booted up successfully ... But I need to run iscsi initiator on the host OS,
Dom0, but it tells me that;

May you please help me to solved this problem?
Thanks a lot