Re: [Xen-users] Full Screen Error

  • To: "Just Anidiot" <jistanidiot@xxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Trolle Selander" <trolle.selander@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 12:36:57 +0200
  • Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 23 May 2007 03:35:18 -0700

The fullscreen option in the config file is currently not handled. You can get around it by changing the device_model line in the config file to point to a wrapper script that calls qemu-dm with the -full-screen option added. This has worked for me, with the small caution that it becomes pretty much impossible to get back to the desktop without shutting down the fullscreen VM since it steals keyboard and mouse focus and doesn't give it back with ctrl-alt either. I run my fullscreen mode VMs on a second X server started in another VT. There's clearly some work left to be done with Xen wrt fullscreen mode.

/Trolle