Re: [Xen-users] howto build xen from source with existing config?

I was the instigator for the similer thread yesterday.  Here's my
solution:  Fedora 7 is released in 5 days.  Nuff said.

If you're absolutely determined to build a xen 3.1.0 kernel for FC6,
the smart way to do it would be do grab the source RPMS from the FC6
kernel and the F7 xen-kernel and figure out how to add the FC7 xen
stuff to the FC6 kernel.

However, the smart thing would be to wait 5 days for F7, which has xen
3.1.0 in it.

-Dylan