RE: [Xen-users] simple configs for windows guest

Rdesktop is a "remote desktop" application that uses the Windows
protocol and runs on Linux. As such, you should be able to configure
this with your current setup - there's no difference in the config for
Xen, just in the setup inside Windows.

I'm surprised that tablet doesn't work for you tho' - perhaps that
wasn't in 3.0.3 either... [I'm never quite sure which version of Xen
contains what features].

--
Mats