RE: [Xen-users] Re: simple configs for windows guest

  • To: "ko0nz" <yesiko0nz@xxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 14:43:45 +0200
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 30 May 2007 05:42:22 -0700

Probably not. Try making sure that Dom0 runs on a separate CPU, that
will make it a tiny bit more responsive, but it's not a HUGE difference.

Have you upgraded to 3.1? If not, I suggest you do, because it will have
a whole heap or improvements, including some that makes performance
better.

> and what's the combining of key to exit from XP window, please?
> Ctrl+Altgr+] is for exiting from the console guest.

You mean in Full-screen mode? I don't think there is a way to "get out"
of full-screen mode... I think that was mentioned by Trolle as one of
the "drawbacks" of this mode. [Which may be why it's not being used!]

--
Mats