Re[2]: [Xen-users] poor IO perfomance

  • To: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
  • From: Vitaliy Okulov <vitaliy.okulov@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 19:07:19 +0400
  • Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 30 May 2007 08:04:08 -0700

Здравствуйте, Mats.

Вы писали 30 мая 2007 г., 16:22:54:

> [...]

I test native linux kernel 2.6.18-4 and get 140 Mb/s
Test xen 2.6.18-4-xen dom0 and get 127 Mb/s
I test 1 xen 2.6.18-4-xen domU and get 102 Mb/s

I think its very bad & according to official Xen benchmark IO must be
close to native.

Same controller, adaptec 2130 slp, same scsi hdd.

Also, when i use sda1 in domU as file, i recive 140 Mb/s.