RE: [Xen-users] Problem with xen boot if DOM0 is on the LVM, which is on RAID

Hi,

If I understood correctly your guest dom boot's up until some point were
you get the error:
find: /lib/firmware/2.6.18-xen : No such file or directory
If this is the error you have to:
-shutdown the guest dom;
-mount the lvm partition on to a folder on the dom0, and then copy from
dom0 the /lib/firmware/"2.6.18-xen" directory to
/mounted_lvm/lib/firmware/"2.6.18-xen"
-umount the partition, and everthing should be ok know.

Best regards.