Re: [Xen-users] Problem with xen boot if DOM0 is on the LVM, which is on RAID

On Wednesday 30 May 2007 20:34, you wrote:
> Hello,
>
>       vgchange -a y
>
>       works good - the 4 currently allocated volumes are found and than
> also can be found in /dev/mapper/ folder.
>       In initramfs scripts I rallz doid not find anz scripts which would
> initiate the lvm. Is this a bug of initramfs from Ubuntu?

Perhaps missing package lvm-common it contains
file /usr/share/initramfs-tools/hooks/lvm which should do the job.
update-initramfs shoudl copy stuff from /usr/share/initramfs-tools/ into
initrd.

Or you could add your own script or hook to /etc/initramfs-tools/, that would
do vgchange -a y. But RTFM of initramfs-tolls for more info where exactly the
script should be placed.

--
Regards
        Vladislav Kurz