Re: [Xen-users] Sysadmin guys that know XEN?

Nathan Allen Stratton wrote:
Have you tried the "official" vendors (e.g. XenSource, Red Hat, etc.)?

Sure they will help us set things up, but we need 1 or 2 full time guys.
Right now we have 6 core servers, but now we are moving out of the lab
into production. We are using xen for all our VoIP, Video, and OSS
systems storage, network, clustering add get a bit complicated. I can
contract initial setup, but I want my own guys to run the day to day.

-Nathan

Have you considered approaching a reputable IT recruitment agency? They normally work well in a situation where you need to assemble a team quickly.

Simon

- who ironically works for an IT recruitment agency as a Xen-savvy sysadmin amongst other things ;-)