RE: [Xen-users] Removing a cd from a domu

  • To: "Tony Hoyle" <tmh@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "James Harper" <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 23:26:19 +1000
  • Delivery-date: Sat, 02 Jun 2007 06:24:34 -0700

> James Harper wrote:
> > The alt-f2 thing works for me using 'xvncviewer' via X-Ming on a
windows
> > machine, but not under the java version of tightvnc running as an
applet
> > under firefox... ymmv.
>
> Just tried it.. alt-f2, no go on the standard vncviewer.exe on
Windows.

Are there any options that might be blocking those keypresses or
something?

> Is your xvncviewer a special build?

Nope. Just the default Debian install.

>  I'd rather not have to go the whole install X on Windows route :(

X-Ming is pretty painless... http://www.straightrunning.com/XmingNotes/

It also allows xenman to run on my windows desktop (or it would, if I
hadn't upgraded xen to 3.1.0)

James