Re: [Xen-users] PLEASE help with xen custom config

Hi,
I think the follwing does the job:

cd build-linux-2.6.18-xen0_x86_32
make menuconfig
cd ..
make linux-2.6-xen0-build

Philip

Steffen Heil schreef:
Hi

PLEASE, could someone tell me, how to build xen 3.1 with a custom kernel
config?

The old way, I used with earlier versions does NOT WORK anymore:

make xen
make tools
make docs
make linux-2.6-xen0-config CONFIGMODE=menuconfig
make linux-2.6-xen0-build
make linux-2.6-xen0-install
make linux-2.6-xen0-dist
make linux-2.6-xenU-config CONFIGMODE=menuconfig
make linux-2.6-xenU-build
make linux-2.6-xenU-install
make linux-2.6-xenU-dist
make KERNELS="linux-2.6-xen0 linux-2.6-xenU" dist

menuconfig does NOT store the configuration.
And even if I copy the config files myself to the build-.... folders, they
are replaced during dist and I get the wrong kernels.

Regards,
  Steffen