[Xen-users] WinXP cannot partition disk

Hi,

I created a logical volume for usage by a guest OS: Windows XP. When Windows
starts the setup and comes to the partitioning part, no partition can be
created. When I hit 'C' (create partition) and provide the partition size,
setup returns to the same previous screen where I need to hit 'C' again.. it
looks like its looping..

Another issue is that the .iso image of Windows XP (created with `dd
if=/dev/cdrom of=/tmp/winxp.iso`) cannot be used during creation of the new
guest OS. It fails. When I provide '/dev/cdrom' the guest OS boots from cd. I
can't figure out why.

I'm running RedHat FC6 and used the Xen version shipped with FC6. I suspect
it is version 3.0. I also want to upgrade that version to 3.1 later on. The
above might be related to version 3.0?

Thanks for your response.

Regards,
Rob