RE: [Xen-users] WinXP cannot partition disk

Are you by any chance running a "redhat" based Linux distro? That would
be RedHat, Fedora or a number of others? In that case, SELinux may be a
"culprit". You can either (unsafely) turn Selinux off, or find some
place that gives you information on how to "debug and fix Selinux
permissions for various files".

--
Mats