[Xen-users] Limit the BW and control trafic of a guest

Hello,

I'd like to know which solutions exists to :
1- limit the bandwidth available to a guest
2- controls / see the trafic used by a guest

1-
I know that for the bandwidth we could use the TC command but when there is a lot of guests it becomes very hard to maintain !
Is there others solutions ? maybe some controls panel does this ? which solution do you use ?

2-
But I don't have any solution to control and see the trafic used by the guests, is there some solutions to do this ?
The few (little) existing control panel for xen allows this ? enomalism ? xen-entreprise ? ... ?
is there others solutions to managet the trafic used by the guests ?

What kind of solutions do you use ?

Thanks  a ton

Pascal