[Xen-users] vcpu performance : 1 vcpu for all guets or 4 vpcu ?

Hello all ;)

Tell I have a Xeon server with 4 vcpus

If on this box I have some guets, tell 10, what is the best solutions :
- Set all guests to 1 vcpu ?
- Set all guests to 4 vcpus ?

I well understand that if I set a guest with 4 vcpus and all others only with one vpcus, then the one with 4 vcpus will have more "cpu time" available than others guests.
But in case I'd like to have an equal cpu "share" between all guests, which is the best solution :
- set 1 vcpu for all
- set 4 vcpu for all

Thanks a ton

Pascal