----Messaggio originale----
Da: dmartin@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Data: 8-giu-2007 7.34 PM
A: "andrea15@xxxxxx"<andrea15@xxxxxx>
Ogg: Re:
[Xen-users] my first installation of domainU

Upgrade to Fedora 7,
first of all.  It's got Xen 3.1.0, which is much
nicer, and even Fedora
6 has much better xen integration than Fedora
5.

The tools and howtos
that come with 6 and 7 are totally different than
the ones that came
with 5, so your problem might just get solved when
you upgrade.

-Dylan

> Hi all!
> I'm installing for the first time a guest domain on my
machine.
> I've a Fedora 5 with Xen 3.0.3.Ã
> I was trying the
procedure I found on
> http://fedoraproject.
org/wiki/FedoraXenQuickstartFC5
> using the script:
> xenguest-install.
py
> I'm not sure to have used the right install
> location to get a
fedora5 guest os.
> Now I post the output:
>
>  What is
> the install
location? http://download.fedora.redhat.

com/pub/fedora/linux/core/5/i386/iso/

> Starting install...

libvir:
> Xen Daemon error : could not connect to Xen Daemon
> Failed
to create
> domain M2
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File
"/usr/sbin/xenguest-
> install.py", line 460, in ?
>     main()

File "/usr/sbin/xenguest-
> install.py", line 451, in main

start_paravirt_install(name, ram,
> disk, mac, uuid, src, options.
extra)
>   File "/usr/sbin/xenguest-install.
> py", line 331, in
start_paravirt_install
>     dom = conn.createLinux
> (cfgxml, 0)

File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/libvirt.py", line
> 193, in
createLinux
>     if ret is None:raise libvirtError

('virDomainCreateLinux() failed')