[Xen-users] Xen boot file

Hey All,

I have created one big gfs volume approx. 136GB and I have exported it through gnbd and successfully imported it and mounted it. My idea is to install a bunch of xen instances to files on the mounted gfs volume. But everytime I go to install using virt-manager it give me this error. "Could not allocate requested partitions: Adding this partition would not leave enough disk space for already allocated logical volumes in VolGroup00.." Should I split the storage up before exporting it?