RE: [Xen-users] Xen boot file

I think you have two possible solutions:
1. You use FILES within the GFS volume, which means that the file would
just be one of many files.
2. You use individual (LVM) volumes for each guest, in which case you
need to split the it into (potentially many) logical volumes.

I suspect there are good and bad reasons for both, but I don't think it
makes much of a difference performance-wise whether you have one large
volume with many individual files or one volume per domain - at least
not if you don't have HUGE traffic to/from the GFS volume.

--
Mats