Re: [Xen-users] Grub & kernel panics

Are you talking about Dom0 or DomU?  If you're talking about DomU, you
should be able to capture the output in any number of ways.  If it's
Dom0, you could hook up a serial cable and use that as your initial
console and capture the output that way.

I've never heard of a kernel that panics and reboots itself after 5
seconds (though that doesn't mean much).  You don't have a hardware
watchdog that reboots the system if it detects a crash, by any chance?
Total guess...