RE: [Xen-users] qemu-dm crashing under 3.1

> > I've had two unexplained instances now of qemu-dm crashing for no
> > apparent reason, and with no clue as to why. There is nothing
> > in the log
> > files or anything.
> >
> > I know I can get it to crash by doing funky things with vnc,
> > but I don't
> > believe that that was the case here...
> >
> > Any suggestions? Is this a known problem that is fixed by a patch
> > anywhere?
>
> How about connecting gdb to the qemu-dm (find the PID for qemu, then
in
> gdb do "attach <pid>; c". When it crashes or exits, it will catch it
in
> gdb, and you'll be able to do a traceback (at least if it didn't just
> exit with an error code).
>
> I've not seen any problem like this, nor any fix for it.

Okay... I can produce a segfault in a windows domain with vnc, but not
in a linux domain in text mode.

'backtrace' says:

"
#0  0x0000000000409b25 in ?? ()
#1  0x000000000046c041 in ?? ()
#2  0x000000000040b6d6 in ?? ()
#3  0x00002b43022004ca in __libc_start_main () from /lib/libc.so.6
#4  0x0000000000404bba in ?? ()
#5  0x00007fffa94a6f08 in ?? ()
#6  0x0000000000000000 in ?? ()
"

Which isn't helpful to me. Is there another command I can try to give
something more useful? Perhaps I need debug info compiled in...

Thanks

James