RE: [Xen-users] qemu-dm crashing under 3.1

That would make it a lot more readable - you could try just "objdump -d
qemu-dm" and see if that gives you a clue of which function it's in, but
using a debug build would make it much more readable.

You can re-build JUST qemu-dm by going to .../tools/ioemu and doing
"make clean all" - first modify the CFLAGS in makefile with "CFLAGS +=
-g" to add debug symbols. Then copy your new qemu-dm to
/usr/lib[64]/xen/bin on the target machine (if that's not the same
machine you're building the code on).

--
Mats