Re: [Xen-users] Howto access the guest filesystem under LVM ?

I don't know virt-install but maybe the file is partitioned? Check this
with

fdisk -l -u my-image.img

and check the start sector of desired partition. Then mount with

mount -o loop,offset=XXXXX my-image.img /mnt

XXXXX = number of start sector multiplied with 512
e.g. start sector = 63 -> XXXXX = 63 * 512 = 32256

Goran